Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I cannot hear any of the instructions on your videos so they are not much use

A major reason for using a computer is because deaf people become isolated from the world. How often do you encounter some problem and the advice is "phone us any time, we are here to help "....no help to the deaf !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hello,

Have you tried clicking on the CC on the YouTube videos for subtitles? 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Hello,

Have you tried clicking on the CC on the YouTube videos for subtitles? 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you I had no idea it was on youtube. I have never used utube before. Subtitles will certainly solve my problems and I am VERY grateful

HP Recommended
No problem. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
HP Recommended

They aren't much good for lap tops either. Perhaps the Quality control people should be required to use lap tops to see what the people who make the mistake of buying HP have to condend with.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.