Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JorisDL
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Z5000 bluetooth mouse automatically removed

HP Recommended

my Z5000 bluetooth mouse installs and pairs with my laptop apparently without problems but then does not work and shortly after installation (matter of seconds) it is automatically removed from the bluetooth devices list. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@JorisDL,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that the Bluetooth mouse is not working. Did I get it, right?

May I know the operating system on the PC on which the mouse is connected. Also, try the link below to find a right driver for the component.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Z5000-Wireless-Mouse/5407100

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,240 14,999 1,038 2,096
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried fresh batteries in the mouse?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation