Did you mean: 
Tomek_
Level 3
39 33 0 7
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

chat error

HP Recommended

chat dont work, its preety long time since i try my last time and i still doesnt work 😕

We're sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been logged and will be examined for further review. 2009-07-18 08:55:50Z Error on 15.201.8.160: Unhandled exception caught: Error Message: Input string was not in a correct format. Error Occurred On: /ChatEntry/Chat.aspx ExceptionType: System.FormatException Stack Trace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at ChatEntry.Chat.IsSupportedBrowser() in C:\ASTRO\Chat\Integration\inetpub\wwwroot\chat_dot_release_1\Chat.aspx.vb:line 346 at ChatEntry.Chat.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\ASTRO\Chat\Integration\inetpub\wwwroot\chat_dot_release_1\Chat.aspx.vb:line 163 at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.Proce

--------------------------------
sorry for my poor english 😉
Hp Pavilion dv6408nr - Vista
external HDD - ubuntu
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation