Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
workingwithyou
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

customer service

HP Recommended

how about getting some of your customer service people not to lie...I just received an email from someone that said she was a supervisor in customer service that said she had talked to my son which was a lie and they had agreed to a solution...I was also sent an email from another supervisor that said she would email me in 24 hours with a whole different idea....I have received bogus information and the run around for over 3 months...how about getting it together and monitoring your customer service???? I also called the corporate office and asked not to be transfered to customer service she said they don't have customer service in Costa Rica but yet I have an email that says the one lady was in Costa Rica...no wonder the largest computer company is loosing money........you lie to your customers!!!!!!!!! and I have kept the emails and had a supervisor on 3 way on one call...........

Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation