Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Not a product problem
Other

I think I am going to scream in a minute!!  There is nothing anywhere on this site that I can find that tells me how to delete old logon details.  I have had to create a new logon as I have changed my email address - it is not possible to change an email address, you have to create a new logon.  I have done this but would now like to delete the old logon and email information.  All help topics and contact information is solely about products - nothing at all about admin of the site.  It is not even possible for me to tell on this screen which logon I am currently signed on with!!  Can someone please put me out of my misery??

And now that I have posted this message it now says I am a student - where did it get that from??

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

AS we have proiperly undertsood your issue you are facing issue in the delete log on:

Delete your login folder you want to delete by go to your homefolder (House icon) > library> application support> skype > your login name. Click folder with login name you want to delete and delete it.

Nitin singh guleria

HP Recommended

I appreciate your attempt to help me but when signed in to HP SureSupply UK with the logon I wish to delete - there is no House Icon or homefolder and where does Skype play a part in this?  I do not have Skype.  Sorry but your answer does not help me.

HP Recommended

Please follow these steps:

1. To open a command prompt, click Start , type cmd in the Start Search box, and then press Enter .
  2. Type the following command: wevtutil cl <LogName> [/bu: <backup_file_name>]

Nitin singh guleria

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.