Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arod03fan
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

dont waste your money

HP Recommended

3 months ago i bought a hp laptop. about a month ago it started crashing and giving me blue screens. 2weeks ago it just died called for support. in india very hard to understand was on the phone for 5 hours ultimitly he said it was the motherboard it had to be replaced.he gave me 3 options i chose to send me the return label in my email and ill return it that way waited about 4 hours nothing in  my email i call back now they tell me they are sending me a box to return it in ok. wait 4 days call them back on hold for 30 mins just for them to tell me they never sent a box and they would send one out immedetly still waiting you pay over a 1000 dollers for a laptop you dont expext three months later that the motherboard to be shot and be without a laptop for a month

1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation