Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

this has been brought up in the past ! How do I edit my personal profile "ie"change my email address ?? I live in New Zealand and "ink" is not supported there, a simple email adress to write to would be fine , or some on line link to take me to my profile after I have logged in, and then a side menue where I can click on "edit personal profile". May I quote......KISS.....keep it simple stupid. No personal reference intended. Cheers.......Ok, clicked on link to see my "post" and all personal profile links go to "Bages or to my post , all edits go to my post. You HP guys seem to miss the target, some people want to edit their own personal profile.oops !!?? scrolling down I seemy email is correct, so why is my old email only acceptable for initial log in. ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Blackwhite2,

I regret that you are having issues with email(s) and logging in.

You mentioned "scrolling down I see my email is correct, so why is my old email only acceptable for initial log in. ?"

My suggestion is that you try logging out completely and then try logging in again.  If your new mail does not work, please

send me a private message with both your old and new emails so I can look into this further.

Cheers,

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Blackwhite2,

I regret that you are having issues with email(s) and logging in.

You mentioned "scrolling down I see my email is correct, so why is my old email only acceptable for initial log in. ?"

My suggestion is that you try logging out completely and then try logging in again.  If your new mail does not work, please

send me a private message with both your old and new emails so I can look into this further.

Cheers,

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Blackwhite2

I see that you trying to edit your own personal profile. In order to do so please go click on your profile on the top right of the screen and select the "My Settings" option or go ahead and click this link.

If you're trying to change the email associated with your account, from the "My Settings" page,  please choose the "Update your account details" option.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you every one for your promt replies and suggestions, upon relogging in the next day and going to "settings" I found that the system had corrected itself, so all is well at the coal face. much ado about nothing. every one have a safe and rewarding new year.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.