Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrylowman
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

extended warranty a joke

HP Recommended

I just bought a new laptop less than a year ago.  I purchased the extended warranty.  I babied this machine, as I use it for everything.  I took it to the hospital with me, and brought it home in the cold weather.  When I opened it, the screen was cracked.  I called customer support, who had me send it to them.  The screen is not covered by this warranty, and they want me to pay the same price I originally bought the laptop for in order for them to repair it. 

I am shocked, and would never recommend this company to anyone

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation