Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my f310 car camcorder sreen went to coloured lines on the screen and now is black.  everthing else is shown on the screen but no picture from the camera, just a black screen. tried to use product support but it seems my serial number is too long to be recognised. all i want is a contact number or an email address toget in touch with them. Only had the camera for 3 months

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@mistermark

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and understand that you have an HP f310 Car Camcorder and the there are colored lines on the screen. And now the screen is black. 

I suggest you to try restarting the camcorder and check if that fixes the issue. If the issue persists then you could reach HP phone support by filling out a web form on www.hp.com/contacthp. For some reason, if you are unable to reach phone support then let me know your region and I'll find the contact details for you. Cheers!

HP Recommended

I have tried to use the form to contact HP but it seems that my s/n is too long so it wont accept it

HP Recommended

sorry but my region is lincolnshire

HP Recommended

@mistermark

That's absolutely fine and thanks for letting me know your region. I have sent you a private message with the contact information. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

@mistermark

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.