1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Navigate to the forum you want to search. Click the search button up top. Then click Solved on the left. It will give you all the posts in that board that have been solved. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=Board:Display#/?...

Is that what you're looking for?

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not sure what you're asking for. If you want a way to just see solved posts, use the search, then click "Advanced Search" then click "Solved" on the left to see all the solved threads. If you're asking for something different let me know.

Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
Antony_Lee
Author
Level 3
77 56 2 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it didn't work,

for your idea, I would like to see all solved post under notebook > display and video.

but i saw printers problems there... felt like it just give me the accepted solutions of all category,

instead of the category i wish to browse.

regards,

Antony Lee
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Navigate to the forum you want to search. Click the search button up top. Then click Solved on the left. It will give you all the posts in that board that have been solved. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=Board:Display#/?...

Is that what you're looking for?

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Antony_Lee
Author
Level 3
77 56 2 3
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, the link works.

regards,

Antony Lee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation