Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am writing here because, nobody is actually listening and caring about my complaint in HP service centre. The HDMI port on my notebook malfunctions and is not sending any signal to TV. I sent it to hp customer service and the said that they fixed the issue but it had exactly the same problem. I tried to check the issue by other laptops, in fact I used another hp laptop and HDMI cable to connect them to my TV, and they work fine. So I concluded that the problem is with my notebook. I called hp service department and sent my notebook to hp three times but at the end they said that they cannot duplicate the issue. I checked it several times in different situation and saw that my notebook is not sending any signal to TV. It is under warranty but they didn’t do anything. It is more than days that they are working on it and I don’t have my notebook. They are not responsible at all. They cannot fix the simple issue!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.