cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alikmo
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp customer service department is not responsible!!!!!! they didn't fix my issue after 35 days

HP Recommended

I am writing here because, nobody is actually listening and caring about my complaint in HP service centre. The HDMI port on my notebook malfunctions and is not sending any signal to TV. I sent it to hp customer service and the said that they fixed the issue but it had exactly the same problem. I tried to check the issue by other laptops, in fact I used another hp laptop and HDMI cable to connect them to my TV, and they work fine. So I concluded that the problem is with my notebook. I called hp service department and sent my notebook to hp three times but at the end they said that they cannot duplicate the issue. I checked it several times in different situation and saw that my notebook is not sending any signal to TV. It is under warranty but they didn’t do anything. It is more than days that they are working on it and I don’t have my notebook. They are not responsible at all. They cannot fix the simple issue!

1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation