Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motnyk
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp customer service

HP Recommended

I just read one very long note on customer service of HP's. I am agreement of all their issues. We only had our laptop one month when it broke down. If we had not brought the extended warranty we would of been out of luck. Trying to get something done on the chat line is impossible. You are disconnected constantly and it feels like when there is a serious problem, you automatically get disconnected. The supervisor issues is the same. When you ask for one I am hearing that I am talking to one. Are they all supervisor's? Is there anyone higher that you can go to. HP never seems to think outside the "box". They have these pat rules and answers and never leave room for exceptions. It is less than one year, since our purchase , and our laptop is "broken" again. Again if we had not brought the extended warranty we definitely would  have been out the money and computer in less than a year. They seem to have no other solution than to keep sending back the laptop. What is going to happen in a year when our warranty has expired. I do not have much faith in their product and feel like I have wasted my money. Being of working class, I feel that I worked hard for my money and need to know that my investment is a good one. In this past year we have had to spend over a $100.00 for backups before we send back our laptop to be repaired-another expense. Besides the fact the I cannot continue my work as an artist when my laptop is gone. To me HP's customer service is non-exist, since all they do is quote their rule book. What a waste!

1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation