Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

what is causing this and im seeing this lately

its this request thing and i have to go back or remove extra tabs

HP forum error 001.PNG

not sure if im getting this to the right forum section and i cant post on the hp support forum home

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended
Hello rickp400,

Thanks for the post. We are aware of the issue and are working on fixing the issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

youre welcome

and thank you for the reply

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
HP Recommended

>> ... We are aware of the issue and are working on fixing the issue ...

This response was dated 2012-12-17 (nearly 7 weeks ago).

I've also been getting this error almost every time that I use this forum (I use the Chrome browser running on a Windows 8  Pro 64-bit system).

Is there any update on when a fix for the problem might be available?

HP Recommended
dansdaduk, Try clearing the cache and see if there is any improvement. Let us know if this did not fix the issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

I've emptied the cache used by Chrome.

I'll monitor the situation over the next few days and report back on whether or not the problem reoccurs.

HP Recommended

Error re-occurred (on logout):

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/community/page.logoutpage
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I emptied the Chrome cache yesterday, and since then have only looked at about 20 pages on the forum (and a few on the Business forum as well).

HP Recommended

From what I'm hearing, it's clearing cookies that temporarily solves the problem...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

>> ... clearing cookies that temporarily solves the problem ...

How often - and once the problem occurs, will clearing cache and/or cookies resolve it in the current session, or (as I currently (have to?) do) finish current browser session and start a new session & login again.

... and does that imply that a permanent solution will eventually be provided?

HP Recommended

@dansdaduk wrote:

>> ... clearing cookies that temporarily solves the problem ...

How often - and once the problem occurs, will clearing cache and/or cookies resolve it in the current session, or (as I currently (have to?) do) finish current browser session and start a new session & login again.

... and does that imply that a permanent solution will eventually be provided?

Since I neither represent HP nor lithium, I cannot offer any official answer to your questions.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.