Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi, i cant access my hp career account because i cant use the forgot password. it says that i havent specified a secret question and answer and i must contact an administrator.kindly email me an instruction at [Moderator edited email]thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Thank you for reporting this bug on the system.

I have created an internal incident for the Website Support Team. I will keep you informed about the progress of the resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I sent you a Private Message with the instructions to contact the proper support team that is in charge of managing the credentials for that portal.

They can reset the password for you.

If you have any problem to get in touch with them please let me know.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Alfredo.

HP Recommended

One of my customers has forgotten his password.  He knows his user ID.  He has changed companies, so his email address has changed.  He doesn't want to create a new user because he has earned Pharaoh status through years of contribution to HP Forums.  Please tell me how he can reset his password in spite of no longer being reachable at his old email address.  Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hye,

Sorry for making this post active back. 

I also forgotten my password. Then my account now has been locked.

"The action requested or information entered cannot be validated.Your account has been locked. The account will remain locked for 24 hours. An email has been sent to the email address on your account confirming this. If you wish to unlock your account now, locate the email and complete the required steps. "

I wait the email for a week. But, i never received any email  from HP. Please advise.

My register email : (removed content)

Thanks, 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.