Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i spent the whole day trying to fix my {Content Removed} hp printer!! i finally used their "chat serivice" which was NO HELP AT ALL. so i finally called their number. the first guy i talked to was a complete moron. i am not really good with computers and everything so im sorry i couldnt tell the difference between a router and modem. but dude, isnt having wifi mean you have a wireless network (and also a wireless router)?? cuz i kept telling him that i had wifi. and he kept saying something way off. something about how its different and its just in a different ballpark. seriously i have no clue wth he said. and he actually laughed at me. WHAT AN **bleep**! i should of asked for his name, but DID/DO I EVEN NEED IT?? you cant really complain about them, because hp JUST DOESNT CARE. (btw, im still under warranty). at least the second person i talked too was nice BUT STILL USELESS FOR MY PROBLEM.

if you go under contact hp or some **bleep**, theres only just contact the ceo. thats it.

I HAVE BANNED HP FROM NOW ON. {Content Edited}

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

oh btw, the rude moron i spoke to, asked me why i would even contact the chat service because "that service" was for disabled people.

{Content Edited}

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.  This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products.  If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.