Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
PAVILLION
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Its not a technical issue its a complaint I am making -so I dont know what board that fits my question

Can you please refer this to the relevant people or the relevant community

I received an email on 25 July at 10.35(10.35PM) advertising Chromebook 11for £99

At 17.56 pm 26/7 I received a further update email entitled Oops! We have an update & in it -the email said 

We apologize for our last email!

Due to a technical glitch, the price wasn't displaying correctly in our previous email.
You can get your Chromebook 11 for only £169.99!

Get your Chromebook 11 for only £169.99!

This is NOT  a TECHNICAL GLITCH It is the work of someone in your technical section who has not got their facts right & sent out incorrect information

Whoever that is - they need to check their facts are correct because people who had not seen the update  would buy that for £99 would be wondering why HP is asking for the balance & provide the email containing the incorrect information (not knowing HP had sent incorrect information) as evidence & quite rightly say you advertised it as being priced as £99

I have to say the person responsible for this is inefficient, & Un professional/ If theyd got their facts straight in the first place  then an apology wouldnt have been required

Thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.