cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sara2653
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

i was sent an email containing incorrect information then an update with the correct info

HP Recommended
PAVILLION
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Its not a technical issue its a complaint I am making -so I dont know what board that fits my question

Can you please refer this to the relevant people or the relevant community

I received an email on 25 July at 10.35(10.35PM) advertising Chromebook 11for £99

At 17.56 pm 26/7 I received a further update email entitled Oops! We have an update & in it -the email said 

We apologize for our last email!

Due to a technical glitch, the price wasn't displaying correctly in our previous email.
You can get your Chromebook 11 for only £169.99!

Get your Chromebook 11 for only £169.99!

This is NOT  a TECHNICAL GLITCH It is the work of someone in your technical section who has not got their facts right & sent out incorrect information

Whoever that is - they need to check their facts are correct because people who had not seen the update  would buy that for £99 would be wondering why HP is asking for the balance & provide the email containing the incorrect information (not knowing HP had sent incorrect information) as evidence & quite rightly say you advertised it as being priced as £99

I have to say the person responsible for this is inefficient, & Un professional/ If theyd got their facts straight in the first place  then an apology wouldnt have been required

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation