Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
kbrf7171

Hello,

kbrf7171 keyboard and mouse usb stick was lost. Where can I find the new usb stick?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Greetings @omeravsar

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you lost the USB dongle for the wireless keyboard and mouse, is that right?

To the best of my knowledge, you will not be able to get just the dongle. 

However, recommend you contact our phone support team to check on the service options available. 

As all service setups are handled by our customer care team over the phone. 

Keep me posted. Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No, I don't have a wireless key board.  The printer seems to have to constantly be reset for someone to print.  I have installed HP Print and Scan doctor when I am having a problem and it seems to help reconnect.

HP Recommended

Hello,

hp talked to turkey. This usb stick suggested that I get a new keyboard and mouse to be found again. Is not it ridiculous? one of my favorite keyboards for the usb stick and mause throw away.

HP Recommended

@omeravsar

I see that you were interacting with @Chimney_83. I'd like to help.

Thank you for replying to the post on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

Regards,

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.