Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I got a replacement printer from HP and had Fed X pick up the return printer around 5/3/2016.  I do not have the tracking number and cannot find a number to call HP to ask them to look up the Fed X tracking number.  Any help will be appreciated.  D Raymond

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please call HP support on 1800 474 6836 and they will help you with the issue.

Hope this helps.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
HP Recommended

Dear Raymond

Please allow me to ask you a few questions to get some details so that I will see if I can find the contact for you. 

1) Would you please tell me what is the model of your printer? 

2) And also which city and country are you located?

3) Who did you contact to get the replacement printer?

Thank you.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Would you please tell me what is the model of your printer? 

2) And also which city and country are you located?

3) Who did you contact to get the replacement printer?

I had three HP officejet pro all in one wireless which had print head problems within months of getting the.  Finally, I called HP and was provided a replacement of HP officejet Pro 8710.  I am located in Jacksonville, FLorida, United States.  The number I called was 877-917-4280, Site Code 24, ext. 33125. 
The gentleman was Tony.  When I received the 8710, I contacted by chat Sarah at HP on 4/26 and told her I did not receive a return label for Fed X.  A few days later, I received the label and on 5/2 Fed X came and picked up the printer for shipment to you.  I did not write down the tracking number and when I called them today, upon receipt of a letter from HP stating they had not received the 6830, FedX could not find the shipment.  I can provide you with the case number if you need it.  I thought you would have a record of the tracking label, but when I spoke with Rich, he said you did not keep those numbers.  Odd.....  Please advise.  Thank you for your assistance, Deb Raymond

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.