nado-gr4
Level 1
11 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

made a typo error

HP Recommended

how do i change my screen name as i made a typo error when joining. nado-gt4 should read nado-gr4

would it not be simple to be able to change it in my profile. i can't see anywhere to do that.

thanks

We all make mistakes said the Dalek climbing off the Dustbin.
0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi there and welcome to the HP Support forums. and are our forum admins, just click on their names and you should see an option to "Send this user a private message" under contact on the right hand side of the page. Either of them can take care of the name change for you.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,478 304 1,049
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Just send a PM to one of the admins and they should be able to change it for you.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
nado-gr4
Author
Level 1
11 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Eh! how do i send a PM to a adminstrator. 🙂  never done that before:smileyindifferent:
We all make mistakes said the Dalek climbing off the Dustbin.
0 Kudos
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi there and welcome to the HP Support forums. and are our forum admins, just click on their names and you should see an option to "Send this user a private message" under contact on the right hand side of the page. Either of them can take care of the name change for you.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation