Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i am running into this problem on MsEdge the browser for windows 10 and i am unable to provide the picture to upload from my pc and i had to exit and then go to internet explorer to do this and here is the Screen Shot to show you what it is doing 

from the Screen Shot it will show you the faded after clicking " insert image "

hp picture post failure 001.PNG

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Did you try using the "Browse" function to locate the file?  I noticed in your screen cap that it's blank.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

screen cap blank ? not sure what you refering to but i did the exact same on ie no problem just the edge would not process

and this is on windows 10

i have always used the browse function to locate and i selected the picture which is shown on the screen shot at the lower section and it is the intended picture i wanted to post 

good points or advice..
"Accepted"
HP Recommended

@Rixander wrote:

screen cap blank ? not sure what you refering to but i did the exact same on ie no problem just the edge would not process

and this is on windows 10

i have always used the browse function to locate and i selected the picture which is shown on the screen shot at the lower section and it is the intended picture i wanted to post 

The picture you posted is known as a "screen capture" or "screen cap" for short...

In it, the text box next to the "Browse" button has nothing inside it - ergo it's "blank".

Just trying to help fix this issue.

I've already run into some strange issues with Win 10 and this Forum software.  Cut and Paste via the right-click button fails often.

The solution may lie with the lithium company having to update this Forum software!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

that maybe possible the hp forum or edge it self too since it is a new browser

so far texting and editing i have seen that i can do at this time

i have not checked to see if ie does the same but in the browse text box if i am not mistaken it is always blank once i get my picture that i selected

i am sure it will get all sorted and fix soon hopefuly

good points or advice..
"Accepted"
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.