Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fosterm00
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

printers

HP Recommended

Because of something that went wrong with my HP 310 all in one printer last year HP replaced it with the HP photo smart 7520 .. After one year and two months something went wrong with the 7520.. the people at hp tech support decided that it could not be fixed and could not do anything thing for me because it was out of the warranty by 2 months.. but could give me good deal on another printer… I was offered a reconditioned or a new one… I did not want a reconditioned one and was assured that I would receive a new one…. I thought I was being sent a New In the Box HP Envy 7640.. But received a reconditioned Envy 7640, in a brown card board box… now the Envy 7640 is not working right… it is not printing color…. The people at HP tech support advice me that they would send me a new color cartridge to see if that would correct the problem… in the mean time I sit here with a printer that would work correctly … I paid good money for the printer and now it sits in the other room doing nothing … you were quick to take my money but not quick to solve the problem… If you don’t help me I will post this letter on facebook, you tube, and every place I think people will see it… Mike Foster [Personal Information Removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation