Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rheetammitra
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

query for exchange

HP Recommended

I purchased dv5 1201au notebook last year. Still it's well within warranty. Till date I had to take it to service center three times - display, keyboard, Operating system and those three times they replaced all three components.

Few days back I came to know my laptop doesn't include any dedicated graphic memory. That means I am barred from playing any advanced game. While purchasing I asked the dealer in Bareilly, UP whether it has all the entertainment features. He said Pavilion series are for entertainment purpose only and they are comprised with best features available in that category. Obviously I couldn't open the laptop there to check reliability of his words. He then rather convinced me to buy this one.

After purchasing on second day OS corrupted. Few days later few keys started malfunctioning. I rushed to the service center there, they replaced both. Then after few months display started flickering. I went to the service center in Jayanagar, 3rd Block. They replaced that also. So why dont they replace full system. Few days back I got to know there's no dedicated memory only. I need to spend more than 5000 to purchase PCI card.

I am very much frustrated and disappointed with this laptop. I want to exchange it with some other model. I want best redemption price for my laptop. Please help me because nobody there at HP Redemption Cell helping me, just proving me some other no. what is not valid.

Waiting for reply.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello ,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community.  This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products.  If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.h tml

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation