Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Linux

What does it mean when in the albums there is an option "turn on batch processing"?

I'm an embedded SW designer from Finland, and I've nothing to do with HP - other than buying HP products every now and then for my personal use.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try it, I did. 🙂

It changes the menu options and allows you to check on a bunch of pictures to operate on a "batch".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi turboruuvi, 

Could you please provide more background about your question? I'm not sure what "albums" you refer to. Is this the name of a software application, an operating system element, or a menu entry somewhere?

HP Recommended

This:

Screenshot from 2018-08-10 18_51_40.png

I'm an embedded SW designer from Finland, and I've nothing to do with HP - other than buying HP products every now and then for my personal use.
HP Recommended

I thought you were asking a question about some linux app; unfortunately I know much less about the interface to this website itself. Sorry. -GEF

HP Recommended

Try it, I did. 🙂

It changes the menu options and allows you to check on a bunch of pictures to operate on a "batch".

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.