Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

vbuletin or even a phpbb (i run one) would be better than this rubbish, seriously!

it's very slow and unintuitive (that means confusing).

HP, good computers, poor support forum. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
I actually find the code to be fine. Besides, nobody wants to see a source of code that that has been used far too many times.
worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
HP Recommended
This support forum is very well constructed, even though it is sometimes slow during 'Reply to Message', 'Preview Post', and with the initial loading at Login.  However, that might just be a function of how many users are online.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sig: Pavilion Model Series# dv9500t (t=Intel)_CTO_Prod# RL653AV_Vista Ultimate (64-bit)_SP1_Intel 2 Duo CPU T7500_2 GB Ram_BIOS F.09_NVIDIA 8600M GS_200GB 7200RPM SATA Dual HD (100GBx2)_HP 300GB HD USB Kit for xb3000_8/2007
HP Recommended
I've installed/used phpbb/vBulletin/etc and this forum works fine in comparison...I don't see the argument.  If you get enough users on your forum, of course it's going to slow down.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.