Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hankbuck
Level 4
88 63 4 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

replies to answers I receive thru email are off.

HP Recommended

Periodically I use the forum to get help when my d4560e Pavilion desktop with windows XP pro sp3 gets sick. . When an answer to a question comes through email, I click view. That's when it has the Kudos and accept as a solution key but I have to sign on and then it deactivates after I am in the site. At this point I can only reply to the response. This has been the case for a long time and why? And is it only me? I want to give appreciation and signify when I get a fix but something is off with this. Should I disregard the view button on the email and just go to the site and sign in?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,198 94,068 12,188 25,971
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It's up to your choice, I've never, never, never used links in my inbox to enter any forum. I even unstick option Email me when someone replies.

I logon to forums, click my nickname/logon-id and I can see all.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,198 94,068 12,188 25,971
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It's up to your choice, I've never, never, never used links in my inbox to enter any forum. I even unstick option Email me when someone replies.

I logon to forums, click my nickname/logon-id and I can see all.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation