Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
omen 25l
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just received on Dec 31,2020 an omen 25l which was ordered from hp online store on Nov 26 2020.  custom spec d with ryzen 5/3600, gtx 1660 super, 556 ssd, 2tb hard drive, 16gb ram.  Came well packaged except that the inside of computer had no packing and the graphics card had no screw and hanging loosely.  I reinstalled correctly and replaced the screw with one I got at the computer store. no screw was found in case.  hooked up a monitor which works with other computer and no output, hooked up smart tv with computer signal. 

Called customer support and hp sales.  I was told to return.  returned Monday 1/4/2021 via fed ex.  I was offered a substitute computer a 30l with slightly better components but sales said that they needed approval first.  I was told that they would call me back within 48 hours.  No call yet.  I am thinking about cancelling orders and asking for a refund.  I also have an hp omen 27 inch monitor ordered on same day Nov 26 which has not been built yet.  I was told that if 30l is ordered it has to be built yet.  What should I do.  I really wasn't expecting such a hassle.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@nursedon

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It looks like the computer will be delivered tomorrow to the Tennessee return center.  After that I anticipate them contacting me.  I received an email yesterday stating that my monitor order was cancelled and money reimbursed. I haven't seen this on my bank statement yet. 

The same day that I wrote this post I got a do not reply email regarding the computer.  Stated that they were looking into ticket complaint and would contact me within 5 days regarding refund or substitute with a reply needed by me. It also stated that contacting people in sales or customer service would not help because they would not know what is going on.  Sounds like I better wait before I get you involved.  Thanks Don

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.