cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guidelines
The HP Consumer Support Forum is a way for customers to help each other find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their HP products.

Please review the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation before posting to this site. You must be registered and signed in to post. Sign in here
The below board is for Feeback and suggestions on the forum, any feedback on technical support please contact hp directly Contact HP
robinrose45
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

servlink.exe

the user acount control keeps popping up whether I hit yes or no to make changes. servlink.exe is a folder from yourownscreensaver. I deleted the screen saver from my control panel but the actual folder is located in program files (x86) it can't be deleted. I want to stop this message from popping up. How can I delete the whole folder?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired SedonaF
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

servlink.exe

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html
If you are having a problem removing software that did not come with your HP product, you should contact the company that provides that software. You might want to try here http://www.yourownscreensaver.com/contact-us for a solution.
If you are having problems with your computer itself, you should provide more information such as product and model number, operating system and what troubleshooting steps you have tried.
If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation