Gangles
Level 7
1,239 1,234 39 127
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

small change to the main index site

HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

"Community at a glance" if you scroll down you can see the most recent posts created, what would be nice is instead of having the original creator posted twice in each post, to also show the last person to that commented on it. It would be easy to determine if the poster got any response at all, or if the poster is still sitting there waiting for a response to a question or concern

Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gangles
Author
Level 7
1,239 1,234 39 127
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Edit: I found a quick work around by clicking "see all" it lists a bunch of threads and the data i need.

Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation