Did you mean: 
edbergjun
Level 6
360 336 14 91
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

software designed for active hp furom members

HP Recommended

is it posible that hp would provide this to us inorder to ease things up in helping other hp users?

pls post your thoughts, concepts, if they will provide this kind of software.....  :generic:

======sorry for bad english=======hope everyone get my point=======   :OpenSmile:

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Kalt
Level 12
4,535 4,501 384 1,084
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@edbergjun wrote:

is it posible that hp would provide this to us inorder to ease things up in helping other hp users?

pls post your thoughts, concepts, if they will provide this kind of software.....  :generic:

======sorry for bad english=======hope everyone get my point=======   :OpenSmile:

I honestly can't think of any software they would need to provide to help us.  All that is needed is a web browser, which there are already many of these out there.

0 Kudos
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,483
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Interesting thought, but not sure what sort of software  you have in mind,Edbergjun?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
edbergjun
Author
Level 6
360 336 14 91
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

something like a database that contains all hp product information, technical troubleshooting guides, something like you will just type the product number and then booom...! all info will appear, for example in laptop, what os was preinstalled, hardware upgrade guides, bios beep codes, and other info that are usefull in helping a forum member....

i know hp provided all those ive mentioned above in their product support site but it will be easier to help and will save you a lot from searching if youve got this kind of software.....  :generic:

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation