Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hotrod0077
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

someone has posted a problem on my post. How do I get it off. Thanks Hotrod 0077

HP Recommended

Hopefully some one has had this happen to them.  I am new to this forum and don't see a place to get to HP that can answer the question.  Please e-mail me if you know how to get this other problem off of my post.  Thanks in advance,  Hotrod 0077

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WyreNut
Level 15
16,240 14,999 1,038 2,096
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, you have no control over posts added to a thread you start.

If someone has posted something considered "off topic", then you can try to flag the post as "Inappropriate" by clicking the link in the left column of the post (under the poster's username).

It will then be up to a Moderator to either edit the post, move it, or leave it alone.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WyreNut
Level 15
16,240 14,999 1,038 2,096
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, you have no control over posts added to a thread you start.

If someone has posted something considered "off topic", then you can try to flag the post as "Inappropriate" by clicking the link in the left column of the post (under the poster's username).

It will then be up to a Moderator to either edit the post, move it, or leave it alone.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

View solution in original post

lostsowl
Level 4
87 64 2 25
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Post hijacking is common on this forum & seems to be accepted / allowed by mods / admins.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation