Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave363_2
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

support logging in to this forum. (had to use an alternate account because log in has me in a loop)

HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G3 MT
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am being assissted with my tech issue (

HP Support Forum

Join the conversation!

, but I can not log in to this forum  in response to the e-mails the forum has sent me. Log in says my e-mail can not be found. So can't log in, or reset pass. My account in issue is Titan363, e-mail is john********9@*****.com

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dave363_2

Your original account, Dave363, is still there and I do not see any issues with it. I've forwarded this to our forum admin who should be able to take a deeper look into what is going on here.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,019 31,724 2,917 10,664
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dave363_2

I don't find a user named Titan363 -- I have asked that someone check on it for you.

Should there be a response, you will hear back.

@Dave363_2 wrote:

I am being assissted with my tech issue (

HP Support Forum

Join the conversation!

, but I can not log in to this forum  in response to the e-mails the forum has sent me. Log in says my e-mail can not be found. So can't log in, or reset pass. My account in issue is Titan363, e-mail is john********9@*****.com

Mods confirm there is no account Titan363.

There is a user Dave363

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

Dave363_2
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry about that, It is Dave363, I use Titan363 as a gamer name, force of habit. My keyboard mutes me is the issue on that thread. What about the log in issue on that account? Can you guys e-mail a reset to the e-mail tied to that account? Thanks for any help. 🙂

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dave363_2

Your original account, Dave363, is still there and I do not see any issues with it. I've forwarded this to our forum admin who should be able to take a deeper look into what is going on here.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

Dave363_2
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks everyone, Have a good night, or day.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation