cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbpneehar
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

urgent solution to this problem "Attempt to reset display driver and recover from timeout failed"

HP Recommended

Hi wonderful people at HP,

I would be glad if you can solve this problem in my system. I want this to be urgent enough because I am graduating by March 1st 2011 and I want many things to be completed on my system.

I have previously purchased warranty with hp for three times for tune out service, software and hardware help but nothing has been materialized, I am sorry to say but I just lost my money.

My system, from the time of purchase, had the same persistent problem of overheating and also heavy noise, I told this to several people of HP but they never seem to respond properly. In fact my friend had a similiar problem in DELL and they responded promptly and sent him a new computer system. I don't know what to do. It will be ok if my system can function for one more month. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU IF YOU CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Regards,

KBPN

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation