Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p_goel123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

very bad service of Hp India not to to buy hp products

HP Recommended
It is to inform you that I purchased A HP Desk-jet F2280 Printer on 31/08/2009 Sir on this printer I took HP Care Pack For 2years Warranty extension. Sir I Paid Rs.2000/- To ARM INFO SERVE INDIA PVT LTD. ON 07/11/2009. Sir I received a Invoice No ARM/09-10/315 And HP Care Pack Service Certificate. In The Month Of February 2010 my printer showed me a major problem due to which I called your service center and the printer was being Changed to HP Desk-jet F2480 serial no CN01DB81S0 . Sir a service executive came to my office and gave me a new printer and he took away the old printer, the adopter as well as the cartage's also and went away. Sir the HP Desk-jet F2480 is not working properly and I am facing a major problem. Sir I called your Hp Support they gave me the service tag no 8041237295. and asked me for the Bill of the replaced printer.sir at the time of replacement I haven't received any bill or any paper. sir the department is not taking any action on my problem and when I call them they give me esquires kindly look into the matter and arrange to solve my problem as early as possible.

Prashant Goel
[text removed for privacy]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation