Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a customer which has the following problem:

Please e-mail him to [Personal Information Removed]

Hi! Guys look i have no idea what you can do for me but at least try and fix my problem

Look on june 22th 2015 i was banned on my user account 1029rjmenvy17t on the HP Consumer forums and they never emailed me why

after the ban i used Zenmate to setup new accounts and try to tell them what is going on and to get them to email me why i was banned on my 1029rjmenvy17t user account

well that did not work as i was banned and still not told why

Guys what the hell is going on

i can not access the site site it self unless i go on zenmate or my smartphone to try to sign in

Help Me

Please do not private message me; as I will not be able to get it per the ban

please email me at the email listed under my 1029rjmenvy17t Account

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

I don't know but you post OTHER email adress on a forum that may be the case.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.