Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why my orded declined ?

hp spectre x360 13t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i tried to use both my visa and paypal account and it declined for both Order declinedWe regret that we cannot process your order based on the information provided *order stats* For your privacy, HP does not have access to any further information on this decline. You will receive a letter from Comenity Capital Bank within 30 days. If you require further assistance, please contact [edit].  If you would like to continue your purchase using a different payment method, please return to your shopping cart or call us at [edit] Purchases at HP Shopping can be made using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA, PayPal, PayPal Credit, HP.com Preferred Account, or HP Shopping gift cards.We appreciate your interest in HP products and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
2379 2334 144 450
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why my orded declined ?

@Abusaleh,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Support Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation