Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
In the last month and a half my computer has broken 3 times. This is actually the 4th time in 6 months! The screen doesn't come on nothing. I've shipped it to get repaired and it works for a week then crashes again. I just got my computer 2 days ago back from hp and now the screen won't turn on again!!!! This is why I only buy foreign products because this company makes crap! I just got off the phone from technical support to make them give me a new computer. I spent over an hour on the phone and once I finally got transfered to a supervisor, I was told I have to call monday to speak to a case manager. The tech support department is incompetent! I asked the supervisor for the hp corporate customer service phone number and she told me it is their policy to NOT give the customer service number over the phone to customers. (Imagine that!) Finally, she gave me a number after persistence and at first she gave me the tech support number. Once I realized that, I demanded the real number. Her name is Vani and she gave me the following number 800-999-4747. After I hung up, I called and it was a phone sex line number. I was irrate. I called the tech number back, had a ticket number created with my complaint and I will not stop until she is fired!! This is the worst company ever!!! I've had problems with other electronics from different companies before but I have always had them resolved promptly and courteosly. Never have I been this frustrated or disrespected before. On top of it, I was told that if they sent me a new computer since I'm still under warranty that it would be a refurbished one and it could take 3-4 weeks to get it!!!! And on top of that, they would not transfer my files and programs on to the new computer. I was told that would be my problem. I will not stop until I get my new computer or a refund ASAP!!! Buyers beware, STAY AWAY FROM HP. It will only break in a few weeks and it will never be fixed correctly. I vote HP the worst company in America! 
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

AMEN!!!!!

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!

Live and learn.

Next time its a Dell, Gateway or Lenovo.

HP Recommended

@Gal_Faulks wrote:

AMEN!!!!!

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!

Live and learn.

Next time its a Dell, Gateway or Lenovo.

I surely understand your frustration(s), but any computer company you go with will have units that fail...and while they may have different support policies, there will still be people just like you saying they'll go to another computer company.  Well good luck with that... 
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.