Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afsdfaadfasd
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

you people need to work on the format of this forum, is confusing,

HP Recommended

you people need to work on the format of this forum, is confusing, and difficult to navigate, won't be back here that's for sure!

It makes you feel like a complete waste of time looking to answer or reply to an entry, too many hoop with so little time.

bye.....

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,484
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry you find the forum hard to navigate, we can always use helpful people here to help out with questions.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
lostsowl
Level 4
87 64 2 25
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I second that.  Finding the correct forum, etc., is more cumbersome than well thought out forums like Neowin.net (very large), PCGuide.com & many others.  They are straight forward.

AND... for a giant, international corp., this forum is VERY slow, compared to > 50 large & small forums I frequent.  It's slow no matter what time of day or day of the week.  Very few well developed sites I've ever visited are consistently this slow.

Yes, you may have a lot of visitors, but surely could make (& afford) necessary changes, upgrades in servers, bandwidth, forum software, etc., to handle the user load.  It should be an embarrasment to the corp.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation