The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Grad Student
Message 1 of 1 (53,475 Views)

HP Expert Day - May 20th 7am Pacific to May 21 7am Pacific

[ Edited ]

Thank you for coming to Expert Day! The event has now concluded.

To find out about future events, please visit this page.

On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us.  We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.

We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come.  We hope to see you then!

If you still have questions to ask, feel free to post them on the Forum – we always have experts online to help you out.

HPExpertDay.png

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do you have questions about your new (or old!) HP products?

Calendar_attendance_RGB_blue_NT.png

Join us on May 20-May 21, 2015 to ask us your toughest technical questions, from using or troubleshooting your HP notebook, tablet, desktop PC, or printer to tips and tricks to maximize product performance.

More than 300+ HP employees and partners will be online on the ready to answer your questions! 

And it's FREE

++++++++++

So, what is HP Expert Day?

Expert Day is an online event when HP employees, partners, and Experts join our Support Forums to answer questions about your HP products.

Ok, how do I get started?

It’s easy. Come out to the HP Support Forums, post your question, and wait for a response! We’ll have experts online covering our Notebook boards, Desktop boards, Tablet boards, and Printer and all-in-one boards.

++++++++++

What if I need more information?

For more information and a complete schedule of previous events, check out this post on the forums.

++++++++++

Is Expert Day an English-only event?

No! This time we’ll have experts and volunteers online across the globe, answering questions on the English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese forums. 

Community

Date

Hours

English

May 20, 2015

7am PT May 20 to  7am PT May 21
6pm to 11pm PT

S. Chinese

May 21, 2015

10am to 6pm China Time

French

May 20, 2015

10am to 6pm CET

German

May 20, 2015

10am to 6pm CET

Spanish

May 20, 2015

10am to 6pm Argentina time

Portuguese

May 20, 2015

10am to 6pm Brasilia time

++++++++++

Looking forward to seeing you on May 20th!

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation