The HP Community is here for you.
10-16-2012 07:36 AM
On October 16th, we will be launching a new look to the HP Support Forum. The changes are primarily visual and no functional changes to the site are being made. The community design will be consistent with Hewlett-Packard’s new branding as can be seen on the company website: http://www.hp.com.
The redesign ensures consistency across all of HP’s websites and replaces the black with a more legible white background.
Specific design changes to the Forum include:
- White background – making pages easier on your eyes and easier to read
- Consistent header & footer with HP.com – common navigation across entire HP web sites and forums
- Marquee removed – more information available on viewable page – elimination of header areas and reduced margins allows you to see more!
- Use of orange - used for “Community Alert” and “Hot Topic” threads – more visibility to Alerts and Hot Topics
- Larger Avatars – making community participants more prominent
- Narrower right rail - this is based on Expert feedback regarding our current design
Once again, the new design will not change the underlying functionality of the community. We hope you enjoy the new layout and encourage your feedback and questions on the New Look feedback board: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/New-Look-Feedback/bd-p/newlook
As always, a HUGE thank you for visiting and contributing to the Forum.