Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet t2530ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when i scan and the queue is not empty i get the 08:04 error

when i clean the scan queue the first scan is working and by the next i get the error 

and this is only a cosmetic error cause scannig works but it is annoying

greetings andreas

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi

This error code means:

08:04 Communication lost between front panel and formatter

Check this link:

https://printcopy.info/?l=en&mod=erc&brand=HP&model=DesignJet%20T2530&code=08:04

HP Recommended

Have made a power off -> same error

Have made a reinstall firmeware made 20 scans only one error

I dont knew if this helped ?

HP Recommended

You have to call tech suport and service to check formatter (printer's controlling board like motherboard to the PC) or the hard drive is failing...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.