cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
zoomgrafics
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post

1050c error 0B0007

HP Recommended
1050c
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

i already changed vecume fan but error is still 

plz tell me solution about it

9 REPLIES 9
meat1820
Level 4
109 100 8 16
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

that is a vacuum fan error code so you are correct there.

Try powering down, unplug and with a meter, ring out your fan wires all the way back to the electronis module making sure you have continuity through the plug back to the board... if yes and your new fan runs, service manual says to replace the electronics module. . . can find on ebay.

Good Luck

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
zoomgrafics
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I already replaced vecum fan and it is running and sukking paper but error is still 0B0007
Tell me about it's solution
meat1820
Level 4
109 100 8 16
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

as stated above, service manual says to replace electronics module..

zoomgrafics
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello 

what is this solution replace vecum fane , if no replace board if no replace mother board if no replace printer

one time i replace carige belt then error for replace mother board and carige board . I replaced both board

now error for vecum fan and now solution is replace vecum fane if not then replace mother board 

IS THIS HP PLOTTOR VERY BAD any problem SOLUTION IS REPLACE MOTHER BOARD 

REPLACE MOTHER BORED

REPLACE MOTHER BORED

REPLACE MOTHER BORED

REPLACE MOTHER BORED

IS THIS ANY USEABLE THING ANY PROBLEM REPLACE MOTHER BORAD THIS IS DISPISIBLE PLOTTOR

I AM VERY SAD  ABOUT HP 

meat1820
Level 4
109 100 8 16
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you have a service manual? If not I suggest you google search a PDF manual for your 1050c and download it.

Corrective Action: Try the following: n Make sure that the Vacuum Fan is connected correctly to the Electronics Module. n Turn the Printer OFF and disconnect the Vacuum Fan from the Electronics Module. Connect a New Vacuum Fan to the Electronics Module and power ON the Printer. If the New Vacuum Fan functions correctly without any Error Codes then remove the Old Vacuum Fan from the Printer and install the New one. n If the New Vacuum Fan does not function correctly either, then replace the Electronics Module ⇒ Page 8-25.

Remember- we are all hp product users in these forums and are here to help each other out and to share information and our successes. You came in here looking for help and we are here to help you, SO BE NICE!!!

zoomgrafics
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have replace vecume fan nad is running properly but error is still .

at this time of working fan you advoies  re replace the vecum fane ?

meat1820
Level 4
109 100 8 16
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I do understand that you replaced the vacuum fan and the fan works.

If the error is still there and not going away,, the manual says to replace electronics module..

Try starting from scratch!!! Let the printer go through a first time initialization process..

WITH THE POWER OFF- open right door and pull your service station all the way out and remove your cleaners.

open top cover and slide the carriage by hand to the left and remove all the printheads. Latch the carriage closed and close the covers and doors. Now power up the printer and let it initialize and printer should ask for printheads to be installed and then the cleaners. It will finish it's initialization process.

Then report back what happens.

zoomgrafics
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello 

as u advaies same error is still 0B0007 

meat1820
Level 4
109 100 8 16
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

answer these questions:

1: Do you have a service manual?

2: Did you do service calibrations after you replaced vacuum fan and boards?

according to the SERVICE MANUAL, you have to remove the service station before you can remove the vacuum fan. Which means,,, you must do service calibrations after you put it back together. if you can Not do the calibrations, screen will not go to READY screen and ERROR 0B0007 remains,,,, you MUST replace ELECTRONICS MODULE!!

I don't know what else to tell you at this time.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation