cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Chaii
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Recommended
Hp dj2600
May i know how to set the margin of my printer hp dj2600
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,004 1,399 2,375
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Chaii,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you need help with your HP DeskJet printer. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the Operating system installed on the PC? Windows or Mac

What is the application you are trying to print from?

Is it the first time you are trying to set it up? or When was the last time it worked

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

The margin settings would have to be set from the application you are printing from.

If you go to file, page setup, you should a option for the paper size and margin settings also.

Check your printer and application settings to make sure they match properly.

From the application go to file, page setup to check your settings.

To check the printer settings follow the steps below:

On the File menu in your software application, click print.
Select preferences.
Change the paper orientation on the Layout tab.

Change the paper source, media type, paper size, and quality settings on the
Paper/Quality tab.

For more assistance, please go through the User guide of this printer.

Please respond to this post with the details and with the results of the troubleshooting for further assistance. 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation