Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T730
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm printing a 20inch by 60inch banner and the bottom foot keeps getting omitted from the final print. I have tried printing from various desktops with different drivers, using the mobile app and a USB drive directly into the printer. All have the same results.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

to me, most of this problem caused by your final print media setup wrong size... try this & see does it work ?

rotage your image in vertical  ,    then use    custom option & set your paper size     ( I guess you must use 24" roll  )

24" width ,,   high  61"    in  portrait  ( vertical )  mode.. if image is photo, not too high  dpi   250 dpi ok , enough )

before print, make sure image fit  in the preview screen, otherwise   double check..

HP Recommended

Can you post up a screen shot of your paper setup?

Are you using a custom paper size in the setup page?

What program are you printing from?  Photoshop or other?  Is this a PDF file?

If it's doing it on all the other methods of printing you're trying, I tend to think it's in your original paper setup.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.