cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Pcabchapman
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

60 inch banner keeps cropping

HP Recommended
T730
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm printing a 20inch by 60inch banner and the bottom foot keeps getting omitted from the final print. I have tried printing from various desktops with different drivers, using the mobile app and a USB drive directly into the printer. All have the same results.

2 REPLIES 2
rubensanchez01
Level 4
130 115 1 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

to me, most of this problem caused by your final print media setup wrong size... try this & see does it work ?

rotage your image in vertical  ,    then use    custom option & set your paper size     ( I guess you must use 24" roll  )

24" width ,,   high  61"    in  portrait  ( vertical )  mode.. if image is photo, not too high  dpi   250 dpi ok , enough )

before print, make sure image fit  in the preview screen, otherwise   double check..

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
D Hook
Level 7
1,014 553 39 119
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you post up a screen shot of your paper setup?

Are you using a custom paper size in the setup page?

What program are you printing from?  Photoshop or other?  Is this a PDF file?

If it's doing it on all the other methods of printing you're trying, I tend to think it's in your original paper setup.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation