cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
c1conceptions
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Account access for HP T2530 plotter

HP Recommended
Designjet T2530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good Day,

I have purchased a HP Designjet T2530 plotter for my design center. The design center is a place that rents out desk with computer access and printers. My plan was to get the HP T2530 to lock all features like scannng and copying until an account code could be entered to unlock the features on the touchscreen. I also would like a print tracking software to be install on the machine like most MFPs, to track different clients using this plotter.

Is there some way I can achieve this process with the HP T2530 plotter?

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi, Thanks for contacting with HP Support forum.

As your requirements base their no options for user based access. But you are control font panel access lock for this model. Just go to settings and service. Service access password 3174 and check the settings.

I hope that information will help to you.

Regards
Rashed

If your problem solved or help to you please give me thumbs and accept my solutions.
Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MTNF
Level 1
8 4 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not sure if this will help you, I check on my Internet Explorer to see who and what are printing on our T2530 plotter.  Ours is on a network so I just use the IP address and I get a complete list of what has been plotted.

Below is a copy and paste of some of the page.  you can see I'm the one who printed these.

It did not like the HTML formate so it's mixed up some. 

Job queue

HP 727 Photo black 20 %

PK   G   MK   C   M   Y  

Paper Paper source Type Width Length Roll 2 HP Bright White Inkjet Paper 914 mm 73.94 m Paper output Status     Basket Ready     Stacker Ready    

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation