cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
ADBristow
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Accounting report to recharge users

HP Recommended
Designjet 1530PS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Afternoon

I have been trying to gather some accurate costing from a Designjet 1530Ps plotter that will allow me to recharge the users for each plot they produce on a monthly basis.  I know you can get accounting.xml emailed to you every month, but this is next to useless and doesn;t appear to contain any financial information, just usage.  I can also manually download the information from the web interface, which does provide me with everything I need, but this requires a lot of fiddling to spit out exactly what I want.

Does anyone know of a tool or application that would assist, ideally by taking the automated emailed .xml file and producing a report?  The HP Excel Accounting Tool looks like it would have been perfect, but that doesn;t seem to exist any more ...

Thanks in advance for any assistance

1 REPLY 1
ADBristow
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have manage to track down the HP supplied DesignJet Excel Accounting Report so this question can now be closed or delted

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation