Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Design Jet T1200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where is the best place to buy a hard drive for our HP Design Jet T1200. We also have a Z5400 needing a Hard drive?

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Most Designjet harddrives are preprogrammed and often it is not possible to simply purchase a blank drive and install firmware like you can with LaserJet products.  HP Parts Store should have what you are looking for.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

what do you think about purchasing on Ebay? Or even Amazon.

HP Recommended

I have a T1200 that I am selling, if you need any parts.

I have brand new ink cartridges and printheads also.

HP Recommended

Hi 

I did reply to you in  an other content on the hp designjet  z 5400 hard disk

E1L21-67013 SATA HDD w/FW CH SV Z5400  

CH538-67007 SATA Hard Disk Drive with FW  T1200 

ebay  is good , aliexpress  but   hp support/ representative  is the best for reliable solution and diagnostic as well as warranty 

HP Recommended

Are these hp 72 ink supplies your selling?  Feel free to PM me with list of ink supplies and prices/shipping location.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

hello 

Do not buy any used /pre used hard disk ,

as ones installed it takes the serial number and can t be used on any other plotter  and can t try to remove and install any where else when plotter has started 

error 59:01 reused item 

you can check pojan china can be found on ebay too 

HP Recommended

Hi, I couldn't see a way to pm you?

HP Recommended

OOPS.  Sorry forgot.  New users don't have the PM feature until they reach a certain level.

Let me see if I can start a new thread instead and figure out a way to exchange emails.

HP Recommended

No way to contact through emails I guess.

Can you tell me what prices you'd like to get for the supplies?  Maybe we could work out something on Craigslist or something.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.