cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Roksokerkid
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Can’t load driver

HP Recommended
HP design Jet 1500
Need help loading driver to windows 10 64-bit tried doing it on the 32 biT but still failed
6 REPLIES 6
Roksokerkid
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Go design jet 500
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Roksokerkid
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Stupid phone HP DesignJet 500
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,951 88,209 12,302 26,145
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Roksokerkid

32bit drivers may work on 64bit machines but 64bit drivers won't work on 32bit machines. They simply won't run.

Please use the following HP DesignJet 500 Plus 42-in Roll Printer for 32bit machines:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software11/COL25754/pl-66249-3/hpdj510wumglen.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Roksokerkid
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is there any way I can download the driver for the HP DesignJet 500
Roksokerkid
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is there any way I can download the driver for the HP DesignJet 500 I’m trying to download 32 boy driver to 64 bit
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,951 88,209 12,302 26,145
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Roksokerkid

You said you already have 64bit driver (It won't install) and on my previous reply has a link to driver for 32bit. Normally click it, your machine will download.

More drivers

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Designjet-500-Printer-series/25301/model/1834668

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation